+25th Jan 1988.
+20 years old
Thursday, December 31, 2009
What a year!
Okay,not really.Nothing major happened this year.Just that i'm supposed to be graduated by now yet,i have to retake 2 modules!
So fast,so fast.
Last day of 2009 is finally here.
I can still vividly remember what i did last year and the year before last.What i blogged,what i did,what i was thinking..etc.It's still fresh in my mind.Really fresh in fact!
And i tend to think alot whenever the year is coming to an end.Good or bad,good and bad.It's becoming a ritual.
2009 is a normal year for me.
The year saw me:
1) turning 21 - Being a real adult.
2) missing first day of CNY cus of some issues with my dad earlier in the year.
3) not much of an achievement(if staying in a job for more than a year counts,then there,an achievement!)
4) able to clear most of my modules
5) finding back old friends(Karman especially),making new friends and maybe,unintentionally,losing some.
6) learning to let go of certain things.
7) finally off to Abu Dhabi to have a good decent holiday and visit jie.
2009 didn't start off in a good note to speak the least.Missing day 1 of CNY was already a sign that the year was not gonna be a nice one but i'm glad it didn't turn out to be as nasty as i thought.
2010 - I hope you'll be good.
One year older.
One year lesser.
Welcoming 2010 with an open heart once again..:):)
Have a blessed year ahead!
12:45 AM ]